Post Date: 17 Apr 09
PT Kalimantan Prima Services Indonesia (KPSI) is an international services company for the resources sector, plant engineering, civil construction, transportation, and earthworks to serve clients in fiber plantation and chip, pulp, and paper industry under PT Pacific Fiber Indonesia . We are equal opportunity employer that committed to recruit, develop, and retain the best talents. Our people are some of the best in the similar type of business with considerable competencies and extensive experience across all areas of our operations.
In order to support our business, we have vacancy for young talented person, as :
HEALTH, SAFETY, & ENVIRONMENT COORDINATOR (HSE-CO)
- Provide strategic advice, information, and assistance to KPSI management and employees in order to promote and maintain a healthy and safe environment in assigned area(s);
- Supervise personnel engaged in health, safety, and environmental functions within assigned area(s);
- Evaluate and ensure compliance on applicable rules, regulations, policies, standard, and procedures on HSE;
- Measure physical hazards, recommend corrective action, and assess effectiveness of safety programs;
- Deliver presentations, training, or instruction to staff, management, clients, or the general public.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in related educational background (preferable in Health and Safety or Engineering);
- 7-9 years experience in similar activities and type of business (forestry operation, heavy equipment, transportation, construction-engineering) with minimum 1 year at the same level;
- Proven knowledge and skills in HSE related area, such as HSE Regulations, Law, theories, principles, techniques, etc.;
- Excellent Management and Financial Accounting skills;
- Experienced in strategic planning, budget preparation, reporting, and contract review;
- Good knowledge of Basic SAP;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Excellent skills in investigation and report writing;
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: computer literate; excellent in English and Bahasa both written and spoken; high personal work-motivation, communicative, proactive, and creative; high orientation on cost-effectiveness, quality, time-frame, and safety; high professional-integrity and excellent teamwork skills; willing to travel and relocate to Kalimantan.
For direct applicant please send your update resume to:
Post Date: 17 Apr 09